[XWARN] New Email Reflector

Joshua Long (xtownjosh) jdlong0624 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 15:46:27 CDT 2018

We are migrating our email reflector. The current provider, febo.com <http://febo.com/>, will no longer be offering the reflector service. We would like to thank Febo and John for the years of service.

If you have received this email, then you are now receiving emails from our new reflector and nothing else is needed to be done on your part.

To send emails to the new reflector, use the email address reflector at xwarn.net <http://xwarn.net/>

A reminder to check your spam/junk email settings, as it is always suggest to add reflector at xwarn.net <mailto:reflector at xwarn.net> to your accepted address list.

If you were previously an admin or moderator of the reflector and wish to be so again, please email Josh (me )at jdlong0624 at gmail.com <mailto:jdlong0624 at gmail.com>

Thank you, and if you have any other questions, please just reach out to me.

ALSO - We invite you to go to our new website at www.xwarn.net <http://www.xwarn.net/> and sign up to get access to the site. You will find things like latest newsletter and much more. Including membership profile pages to help connect the community.

-Joshua Long
(937)558-6653
www.xwarn.net <http://www.xwarn.net/>