[XWARN] FW: AF Marathon Amateur Radio Volunteers

Fred Stone w8lly at twc.com
Sun Aug 5 15:49:59 CDT 2018

From: Phillip Verret [mailto:phillipverret at hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 5, 2018 7:10 AM
To: 'Fred Stone, W8LLY'
Subject: Fwd: AF Marathon volunteers

Hi Fred,

could you send out an update?

thanks!

Phil

The USAF Marathon wants you! -- to sign up as amateur radio support!

Volunteer registration ends on 31 Aug (less than a month away) and we still
need 30 more volunteers to fill all the spots!

Please go to

http://www.usafmarathon.com/volunteer/

to register for supporting this event.

hit the Volunteer Now button, a new web page will open, scroll down until
you see the Event Jobs list.  Amateur Radio Operators will be at the top of
the list.  Click on the Amateur Radio Operators link on the next page you
can enter all your information.  If you have an assignment preference, I
will do my best to accommodate you.  Thanks in advance to all the hams who
support this really big and important event for the Miami Valley area!

Phil Verret, KA8ZKR

Lead Amateur Radio Coordinator for the 2018 USAF Marathon

phillipverret at hotmail.com

ka8zkr at arrl.net

could you send this message out to the reflectors?

thanks,

Phil

All,

Volunteer registration has opened for the 2018 AF Marathon!  Please go to

phillipverret at hotmail.com