[XWARN] Abi Kahn Horse Challenge--last minute plea

Bob Baker N8ADO n8ado at woh.rr.com
Fri Aug 17 18:04:16 CDT 2018

We have had a cancellation from a volunteer, plus we have a spot open
that we would like to cover. We could use 2 volunteers on Saturday (Aug
18, as in TOMORROW) and one on Sunday.

The ride starts at 7:00 AM and it would be great to have someone in
place as early as possible.

If you can help, contact Jason Bowman (text or voice 937-260-2870 or
jason.bowman.1971 at gmail.com) who will be coordinating Saturday. Or you
could call (in the morning) on the 147.165 (+) (123.0 CTCSS) repeater.
Or report to the Horseman's Camp (Caesar Creek State
Park--Furnas-Oglesby Road, off SR 73) as early as possible. See attached
map.

I can use one more volunteer on Sunday morning (7:00 AM), but could put
2 to good use. Contact Bob Baker (text or voice 937-477-3431 or
n8ado at arrl.net). Or report to the Horseman's Camp (Caesar Creek State
Park--Furnas-Oglesby Road, off SR 73) as early as possible. See attached
map. Sunday's ride should be done before 1:00 PM, and probably by noon.

Best 73, Bob

---