[XWARN] Sep 2018 Wavelengths Newsletter

Jason Bowman jason.bowman.1971 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 19:43:00 CDT 2018

Fellow XWARN'ers and friends:

Here is your Sep 2018 Wavelengths newsletter.  There's a teeny weeny note
on page 2 about having a solar power presentation ready if we don't already
have a program.  Also expect some of the battery stuff in the back of the
newsletter to make it in as well because it's unavoidable.  I'm also
looking into broadcasting the meeting on a YouTube channel for those that
can't make it, but I'm not sure I'll have what I need by then - webcam,
tripod, decent microphones that will reach the whole room - and I'm not
sure the hospital's guest internet connection will reliably support the bit
rate.

See everyone on Sep 10.

http://bit.ly/2wAoLtC

Jason Bowman