[XWARN] Little Miami Triathlon Sunday October 7 needs Ham Radio Volunteers

Bob Baker N8ADO n8ado at woh.rr.com
Wed Sep 26 19:02:02 CDT 2018

The LMT consists of a canoe segment, a run segment, and a bike segment.
We provide safety observation and participant tracking for the bike
portion which takes place on roads in the Fort Ancient State Park region.

The starting gun is at 8:00 AM, but the first bike doesn't hit the
course until a bit after 9:00. The last bike will finish by 3:00 PM, so
most locations will clear before then.

If you are able to help with this event, please reply to n8ado at arrl.net

I will send a copy of the course map and the frequency plan. If you have
done this event before and have a request, please pass that along. If
you desire, I can provide an assignment so that you can go directly
there or you can meet up at net control (next to the museum in the park)
and receive an assignment there.

This event covers a lot of territory and there are typically 1500--2500
participants, so we can use all of the help we can get.

Bob Baker N8ADO

---