[XWARN] Public Service Events -- Seeking Ham Help

Bob Baker N8ADO n8ado at woh.rr.com
Wed Apr 17 18:45:39 CDT 2019

Saturday, May 11, Trebein Elementary (1728 Dayton-Xenia Rd 45385)
Founders Run 5k, starting gun is 8:30, so we will gather about 45
minutes before that. The run should wrap up by 10:00 AM and some of us
will go to Tudor's for breakfast. For more info or to sign up, contact
KE8FMJ lizklinc at gmail.com

Sunday, June 2, Little Miami Triathlon, Start/Finish is at Fort Ancient
State Park (Warren County). Start is 8:00 AM and the event wraps up by
3:30 PM. Some assignments start after the starting gun, some finish
before the last rider comes in. We always need a few more volunteers, so
please give this event some consideration. For more info or to sign up,
contact Bob Baker N8ADO at arrl.net

These events are listed in ARES Connect. Please consider signing up
there, but also be sure to let us know by email.

ARES Connect is at: https://arrl.volunteerhub.com/lp/oh/

---