[XWARN] Hank Greeb N8XX SK

Fred Stone w8lly at twc.com
Thu Feb 28 00:10:17 CST 2019

I’m forwarding this post from OH-KY-IN ARS since a lot of the older (long-time) hams in our area knew Hank.  He relocated to Michigan after retiring a number of years ago but still was active in the annual Ohio QSO Party for many years from one or more Ohio counties either portable or as a rover.  Hank also was one of the people responsible for presenting the annual Digital Seminar at Miami University-Middletown back in the ‘Packet Radio’ days.

73, Fred W8LLY

Fred Stone

W8LLY at ARRL.net

(or  <mailto:W8LLY at TWC.com> W8LLY at TWC.com)

(m) (937)  848-4112