[XWARN] This and that

Jason Bowman jason.bowman.1971 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 20:33:12 CDT 2019

It's come to my attention that several people who want to be on the
reflector aren't for one reason or another.  I had to run out right after
last night's meeting, but if you know of anyone who needs help please
communicate to them that I will try to be at the meeting by 7PM next month
to help get them set up on the reflector.  Or just forward them this email
so they have my email address (jason.bowman.1971 at gmail.com) and I will try
to walk them through it over email.

Also, here's a preview of what I intend to be the major story, public
service event anyways (not ours), in the newsletter next month since the
ORRRC Marathon in Xenia will occur after the deadline for the newsletter.

https://bataanmarch.com/

Jason Bowman
m: 937-260-2870
WG8B