[XWARN] Ham Equipment For Sale CORRECTION

Ken Gunton ken at ohiomicrowave.com
Wed May 1 15:15:17 CDT 2019

OOPS! I'm selling my 7600, NOT my 7610. Thanks to Stu K8ST for the eagle
eye.

I'm making space in my ham shack for new equipment, and am selling the
following:

A.  Heathkit SB-102 Transceiver, SB-600 Speaker, HP-23A Power Supply, SB-630
Station Console.

I built these from a kit in 1970-71. I have not turned them on in 10 years
or more.

Cosmetically they are all excellent. Non-smoker home. Includes a
mobile-style microphone and

original manuals. No modifications.  $300.00

B.  ICOM IC-7600. I replaced this with a 7610. This radio is cosmetically
and electrically

excellent. Very clean, and everything works as it should. Comes with
microphone and

power cord, ICOM RSBA1 software, and original manuals.  $1100.00

C.  LDG-100 tuner with ICOM control cable. Works perfectly. Original manual.
$100.00

If you're interested, I can arrange for you to see these at my office during
the day. Pictures

available to serious lookers.

Ken W8ASA

Cell Phone 937-830-1534