[XWARN] XWARN email reflector issues

Jason Bowman jason.bowman.1971 at gmail.com
Sun May 12 22:31:03 CDT 2019

Fellow XWARN'ers:

I just received details for the funeral I have to attend in NJ, and I will
be able to make Monday night's meeting.

If you know of someone who is having XWARN email reflector issues, please
tell them to come or provide you with their name and preferred email
address.  I will try to get them on the reflector in real time either
before or after the meeting, meaning that I will ensure you or they are on
the reflector list.  If the problem persists even with the correct entries
on the reflector list, we'll go from there.  The most important thing is
that I need a list of names and associated email addresses.  Without that I
can't troubleshoot.

I'll make sure to put this in the next newsletter so that anyone having
problems with the reflector *and* signed up for a paper copy of the
newsletter should see it.  For email-only people, please help me identify
who's having issues.  Worst case I'll create a distro list with those names
for when I send the newsletter out.

Jason Bowman
m: 937-260-2870
WG8B