[XWARN] October 2019 Wavelengths Newsletter

Jason Bowman jason.bowman.1971 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 20:52:33 CDT 2019

Fellow XWARN'ers,

Here's your October 2019 Wavelengths newsletter.

http://bit.ly/33cKXrG

Pics from Holiday at Home and the Air Force Marathon.  I had a little bit
more time than I predicted a few days ago, so I was able to include some
personal projects, one at work involving radios for small military drones
and one for the robotics club we support involving a DIY lithium battery.
I was not able to follow up on some things I mentioned in last month's
newsletter due to time constraints.  Sorry.

Jut a reminder that next month is my last month as newsletter editor.  I
hope to get back to looking at the ARES e-Letters one last time.  I'm not
going to completely disappear, but I need a break from the deadlines and
editing given all the other stuff I'm involved in.  Expect to see an
article from me once in a while.

Jason Bowman
m: 937-260-2870
WG8B