[XWARN] PSE: No Buts About It 5k in need of ham help Sat Mar 28

Bob Baker N8ADO n8ado at woh.rr.com
Wed Feb 19 17:56:24 CST 2020

*No Buts About It 5k* (to raise awareness about Colon Cancer Screening)

Takes place*Saturday, March 28*. Start/Finish is Welcome Stadium 1601
Edwin C Moses Blvd 45417. We have been asked to take an expanded role by
acting as course marshals in addition to providing communications services.

We need to gather at 7:00 AM to support the 8:00 start. We expect to
finish by 10:30 and it is traditional at this event for interested hams
to meet for brunch afterward.

Volunteer shirts are offered to those who contact *n8ado at arrl.net* to
volunteer by Feb 28. Be sure to state your shirt size.

Frequency plan and other details will be provided to volunteers as the
event nears.

Mark your calendars for two more upcoming events:

*Saturday, Apr 4 Spring Has Sprung 5k* (in Xenia, near the Hospital)

*Sunday, Apr 5 ORRRC Marathon and Half Marathon* (Xenia YMCA) Many
volunteers are needed!