[XWARN] FW: Xenia Marathon Needs Your Help!

Milton Kohl mekohl at woh.rr.com
Thu Mar 12 10:16:58 CDT 2020

Please remove mekohl at woh.rr.com from your distribution lists.  Milt passed
away in December.
Linda Kohl
K9VET

-----Original Message-----
From: Reflector <reflector-bounces at xwarn.net> On Behalf Of Michael Crawford
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2020 8:01 AM
To: XWARN REFLECTOR NEW <reflector at xwarn.net>; MVARBB Reflector
Subject: [XWARN] Xenia Marathon Needs Your Help!

On Sunday April 5th  is the  Annual Ohio River Road Runners Club Full and
Half Marathons.  Both events begin at 8:00am  at the NEW Xenia YMCA at 336
South Progress Dr in Xenia. The event winds around Xenia and then follows
the bike path to Spring Valley and then comes back.  We will be needing
15-20 volunteers. Also bicycle-mobile operators would be helpful.
Checkin/Net Control will be at the XWARN Communications Trailer, which will
be setup at the YMCA starting at 6:30am, we will making assignments starting
at 7:00am.   A directed Net will be held on the 147.165 repeater(123Hz PL).

Please come out and help out with this first large event for the year!

More information and a map regarding the event can be found at
http://orrrc.org/event/orrrc-marathon-half-marathon/

If you have any questions or if you can help work the event, Please email me
at kc8gle at earthlink.net

Thanks!!!

Mike Crawford  KC8GLE