[XWARN] FW: Silent Key W8ILC

Fred Stone w8lly at twc.com
Thu Mar 19 16:49:40 CDT 2020

From: Steve - K8UD

Date: Wed, Mar 18, 2020 20:26

To: 'rfcarrier at w8bi.org';

Subject:Re: [Rfcarrier] W8ILC

March 18, 2020

With all that is going on lately, it is with sadness that I must inform the club that Ron Morefield, W8ILC, passed away earlier today.  Due to the corona virus, the family has postponed the memorial services and will make an announcement later. As many of you are aware, he had an infection a few months back and had his big toe amputated. Recently, it got infected again and Ron was being transported to the hospital when he passed.  Please keep his family in your prayers as we get through this unusual and difficult time.

73 de K8UD
Steve Coy