[XWARN] XWARN Party

Bob Baker N8ADO n8ado at woh.rr.com
Sun Dec 5 22:10:02 CST 2021

On the second Monday, December 13, we will have a holiday party in lieu
of the usual meeting. The usual place (OSU Extension Service building at
the GC Fairgrounds), except that the doors will open at 6:30. Members
and their families and friends are invited. Bring food, drink and table
service to take care of your group. As a convenience, we will also make
a run to a local carryout restaurant --current plan is Dominos (pizza,
chicken, salads, sandwiches, pasta). Perhaps, another member will offer
a run to another option, as well. Please bring cash if you wish to
participate in the group food order.

Karen Baker will offer her usual assortment of games and activities.
Please come and socialize with the club!

One news item: the Resolution Run has been canceled for this year.