[XWARN] For Sale Yaesu FT-857D (New-Never Used)

Fred Stone w8lly at twc.com
Wed Jun 9 21:54:14 CDT 2021

From: Boggs, Bret A. [mailto:boggs.82 at wright.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, June 9, 2021 8:24 PM
To: w8lly at twc.com
Subject: For Sale Yaesu FT-857D (New-Never Used)

Hi Fred..

Could you post this for me?

Bret

==

New in box, never used Yaesu FT-857D with M-59A8J DTMF Mic, and YSK-857
separation kit. I purchased the radio and accessories several years ago for
a mobile installation and was never able to do it. I am selling the radio
and accessories as a set for $910. Currently the 857Ds are going for $800 to
$875 without the mic or separation kit on QRZ. I will accept cash, ApplePay,
or Venmo. Even though the equipment is in the original box and never used, I
am selling "as is" due to the time involved.

If you are interested shoot me an email at bret.nv8i at gmail.com