[XWARN] Fire Department open house

Bob Baker N8ADO n8ado at woh.rr.com
Tue Sep 28 20:22:25 CDT 2021

The XWARN trailer will be on display at the Fire Prevention Week open
house to be held at BTFD Station 61 (on Dayton-Xenia Rd). We need help
to keep an eye on the trailer and to help answer questions that might
arise. Set up will begin at 8:30 and the schedule runs to 1:00 PM.

Also, I am going to be participating from the site as part of the
Simulated Emergency Test that runs during the same timeframe and I could
really use a helper or two. It's a good chance to be a part of a net
control operation without a lot of pressure.

Let me know if you are able and willing to help.

Bob Baker N8ADO  n8ado at arrl.net