[XWARN] Member needs ride

Jim Delph jimdelph at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 7 19:19:44 CDT 2022

Hi, my name is Jim Delph. I am the volunteer who is putting together Wavelengths. My cousin, Mike Heffner is a member of XWARN. He would like to attend the meetings and to volunteer at events but unfortunately he has no transportation. He resides in Beavearcreek. He is willing to chip in for gas if someone would be willing to give him a ride to and from meetings. If you think you would like to help please give me a call at 937-830-3788. As I don’t answer unknown numbers just leave me a message and I will call you back. Thanks for listening.
Jim

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone