[XWARN] XWARN Net

Elizabeth KE8FMJ lizklinc at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 20:01:53 CDT 2022

All,

As voted upon last meeting, XWARN will be starting a once a month net. This net will be held on the first Monday of the month; in this case, it is held tomorrow, August 1st.

This will be a check in, announcement, and traffic net only. Anyone with traffic is welcome to share. We chose the first Monday to help remind of the meeting held on the second Monday and 4H meeting is on the third Monday.

We hope to help new net controls learn to take check ins, as well. Travis, KE8LTL, will be taking the reigns tomorrow evening at 7:30pm.

Once again, the first XWARN net will be held tomorrow, Monday August 1st at 7:30pm.

—————————
Elizabeth Klinc, KE8FMJ
Greene County Emergency Coordinator
Greene County VEC Lead