[XWARN] Statewide Tornado Drill Net Wed Mar 23 9:50 AM

Bob Baker N8ADO n8ado at woh.rr.com
Sun Mar 20 20:58:54 CDT 2022

Greene County will have a Weather Net on Wednesday, March 23, beginning
at 9:50 AM as part of the Ohio Statewide Tornado Drill.

It will be conducted on the 147.165 (+) (123.0) repeater. (Backup will
be 146.91 (+))

Since this is during working hours for many of us, we will call for
short time check ins early in the net, so you will need but a few
minutes to participate. Please try to join in.

For those who can spend a few minutes, we will conduct the latter
portion of the net similarly to a normal weather net and will include
some information about weather nets.

You do not need to be a member of any group to participate. We strongly
encourage taking the on line weather spotter seminars sponsored by the
National Weather Service, but this is not a requirement to check into
the net. This net is primarily to report severe weather in Greene
County, but you are welcome to check in even if you are not located in
Greene County.

Questions? Contact n8ado at arrl.net