[XWARN] NVIS Day

Bob Baker N8ADO n8ado at woh.rr.com
Tue Apr 23 12:37:04 CDT 2024

Saturday, April 27, is NVIS Day in Ohio. Please read the attached
document from the SEC.

I have mowed the grass in my back yard so that we can set up an XWARN
operation involving antennas strung from the trees. If you want to
experience NVIS, plan to join us. All are welcome, but I request that
you tell me that you are planning to come as we will have a cook out for
lunch. Indicate your preference for hot dogs or hamburgers.

The on air activity is scheduled to begin at 1000, but I will be out in
the yard getting antennas ready no later than 0900.

I have a lot of space in my driveway and you are welcome to park there,
but please pull forward and make room for others.

3852 Rosecliff Dr

Beavercreek OH 45440

73,

Bob Baker N8ADO