[XWARN] Statewide Tornado Drill -- Wed Mar 20 9:50 AM

Bob Baker N8ADO n8ado at woh.rr.com
Tue Mar 19 17:16:48 CDT 2024

Tomorrow (Wednesday March 20), the Ohio Statewide Tornado Drill will
start at 9:50 AM. I will call a special session of the Greene County
Weather Net starting at 9:50. Please check into the net on the 147.165
(+) (123.0 Hz) repeater. Back up is 147.045 (+) (118.8 Hz)

I have scheduled a Hyper-Reach notification that you should receive
shortly after 9:50 AM, if you are subscribed. If you do not receive
notification and think that you should, please let me know via email.

For many of you, the net occurs during working hours. We will use an
abbreviated check in procedure so, hopefully, you can spare just a few
minutes to add to the count. I only need callsign and a very brief
description of your location.

A couple of years ago, Greene County had more check ins than any other
in Ohio. Let's see if we can't repeat.

I still need a few more volunteers for the Xenia Marathon on Sunday,
April 7. If you are available, send me an email.

Bob Baker N8ADO
GCARES EC

XWARN VP

n8ado at woh.rr.com