[XWARN] Hams Needed to support upcoming events

Bob Baker N8ADO n8ado at woh.rr.com
Wed Oct 3 18:47:31 CDT 2018

1. The Little Miami Triathlon is this Sunday (Oct 7) and we are 3 short
of good coverage on the bike course. If you can help with this, please
contact n8ado at arrl.net

2. Sunday, October 14 is the Dayton River Corridor Classic Half Marathon
and 5k. The start/finish is at Welcome Stadium, the runners use the bike
paths along Great Miami and Stillwater rivers and turn around just
before Wegerzyn Gardens Metropark. Starting gun is 9:00 AM and
everything wraps up around 1:00 PM.

We need hams to cover the start/finish, the water stops, and the
turn-around. Bicycle mobile operators would be a big plus.

If you can help with this, please contact n8ado at arrl.net

3. Saturday, October 20 is the Dayton District Cross Country Meet. The
event takes place on the fabulous Cross Country Course at Cedarville
University. We will try to set up a carpool from the Dayton area. We
need to arrive at the track by 9:00 AM and should be done by
mid-afternoon. Lunch is provided. We need 8 volunteers for this one. If
you are able to help. please contact n8ado at arrl.net

---