[XWARN] XWARN Wavelengths Newsletter, Aug 2019

Jason Bowman jason.bowman.1971 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 00:57:32 CDT 2019

Fellow XWARNers:

Here's your August 2019 Wavelengths newsletter.

http://bit.ly/2YF8EX6

This month's newsletter is larger than average.  Lots of articles, lots of
pictures.  Topics include:

-  August program
-  Request for volunteers for Abi Khan, Holiday at Home, and the USAF
Marathon
-  Field Day Report including scores
-  Amateur Radio at EAA AirVenture a.k.a. "Oshkosh"
-  AM radio kit at EAA KidVenture
-  Comparing EAA AirVenture and Hamvention
-  Pictures and write-up from Young's Dairy Charity Bike Tour
-  Follow-up on rhetoric vs data vs impact

I am still waiting for write-ups from Janese and Ken on the Memorial Day
tornadoes.  When I receive those, I will include them in a future
newsletter.  Also, I failed to get a note over to Danielle Edgington about
writing up an article for the 13 Colonies event.  I will try to remember
that for September's newsletter.

If there are problems with spelling, grammar, layout, etc, I apologize
ahead of time.  I've either been on vacation up in Oshkosh, WI, or Columbia
and Charleston, SC, for the last 3 weeks or so.  This means I've had to
write this month's newsletter on the road and from various hotel lobbies
late at night after the rest of the family has gone to bed.

Jason Bowman
m: 937-260-2870
WG8B