[XWARN] [DARAW8BI] Re: WHIO outage

John Seitz iamn8acu at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 11:01:29 CST 2019

Hi all

      It looks like WKEF 22 is now on ch 34 and WRGT fox 45 is on ch 36 now.

I have not seen them be off the air.

Regarding WDTN/ CW/ WKOI ch 43- as of 11:57 AM today They are still on
air and my tuner indicates they are still on ch 50. I have not had to do
a rescan yet.....

NOW if a rescan is needed, while WHIO is off the air note that if you
rescan your tv wont pivk up WHIO  till they go back on the air........
so we get to do it again.........

WOW As I am writing this WDTN just went off the air.

Since I can get both WHIOand WDTN via FUBU I dont think I will worry
about the rescan till WHIO gets back on the air.

John Seitz N8ACU

iamn8acu at gmail.com