[XWARN] W8ILC Equipment

Steve Coy k8ud_coy at ameritech.net
Tue Jun 9 17:20:18 CDT 2020

June 9, 2020

To all interested amateur radio operators.

I am helping the family of Ron Morefield to facilitate in the liquidation of
his ham radio related equipment.   Please see attached excel spreadsheet.
In addition to his equipment, I have many QSL cards, Awards, Photos,
Plaques, etc.
If anyone is interested in anything, please give me a call or send an email.
All radios have been checked out and in working order, however, no
warranty, so
they are all "As Is"

PS.  If you are affiliated with another group or email list, please feel
free to distribute
this list.  First come, first served...

Yours truly,

K8UD  Steven S Coy