[XWARN] FOLLOW-UP: Slides and recording of Winlink EmComm presentation

Fred Stone w8lly at twc.com
Sat Jun 27 08:03:43 CDT 2020

I know a number of you couldn't 'attend' Phil's presentation and are eager
to view the playback. This message is going to the Greene County clubs email
lists.  If you are not interested, just delete this message.  Thanks.

Below are links to the slides, a video and an online posting of the Winlink
EmComm presentation by Phil Sherrod W4PHS Thursday 25 June 2020.  A number
of participants in the Zoom meeting requested permission to record the event
- so, it could be all over the internet today.

NOTE:  The slides and the video are OK but the I'm not sure how Vimeo works
- I found this reference on the East Mass ARES website.  The recording by
Phil is supposed to be posted on the Winlink.org website and I don't see it
there yet.

June 26, 2020 UPDATE:

Click on the following link to view Thursday June 25  Zoom meeting.
https://vimeo.com/432903722

Click on the below link if you choose to download this video instead.

https://vimeo.com/user107547861/download/432903722/91e0b9d70b

Click on the below link to download Thursday's Winlink presentation by Phil
Sherrod, W4PHS

http://www.philsherrod.com/Winlink/Winlink_for_EMCOMM.pdf

Please note:  This Zoom session on Winlink exceeded our Zoom 500 participant
limitation quickly, leaving many without access.  Please forward this email
to make sure everyone that wants to view it, gets a copy.

73, Fred W8LLY

Fred Stone

W8LLY at ARRL.net

(or  <mailto:W8LLY at TWC.com> W8LLY at TWC.com)

(m) (937)  848-4112