[XWARN] FW: Winlink For EmComm by Phil Sherrod W4PHS--on ZOOM TONIGHT 9pm

Fred Stone w8lly at twc.com
Thu Jun 25 17:06:05 CDT 2020

Greene County ARES EC Henry Ruminski W8HJR requested I send the information
below out to GCARES and the Greene County clubs email lists.

We encourage anyone interested in learning more about Winlink to let Henry
or me know.  We have several local people willing to help anyone interested
get set up for Winlink or Fldigi data communication.

73, Fred W8LLY

=================
Fred Stone

W8LLY at ARRL.net

(or  <mailto:W8LLY at TWC.com> W8LLY at TWC.com)

(m) (937)  848-4112
=================

Below is the link to the presentation on Winlink EmComm to be presented by
Phil Sherrod W4PHS at 9:00 PM EDT on Thursday 25 June 2020.

Please tune in if you are available and interested.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2128884758?pwd=bGNFaFVQWUl5ZlVYT0NrUUd4VEVHUT09

See complete ZOOM information below . . .

Please join Thursday , June 25 ARES ZOOM meeting at 0100Z (9pm EDT) for a
presentation by Phil Sherrod W4PHS titled "Winlink Express for EmComm".

Winlink Express for EmComm, from the Winlink Development Team

Speaker:  Phil Sherrod (W4PHS)

Phil is a career software developer, a member of the Winlink Development
Team and BOD member of ARSFI.  His work on the Winlink team involves
developing and supporting the Winlink Express client program, and the
programs used by RMS (Trimode, RMS Relay, RMS Packet).  Phil is the designer
of the Winlink Hybrid Network System.

This Zoom meeting is intended for ARRL section emergency coordinators,
section managers, district directors, vice directors, and others involved
with disaster communications.

Please feel free to forward this email to others you would like to attend.

This meeting will be recorded. By participating, you consent to be recorded.

Please change your display name to Your FirstName, CallSign, and Location,
e.g., Dan K7REX Idaho.

Please stay muted until ready to speak. Your space bar works like a PTT for
unmuting

You may ask questions in chat; please stay on topic while using chat.

  _____

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2128884758?pwd=bGNFaFVQWUl5ZlVYT0NrUUd4VEVHUT09

Meeting ID: 212 888 4758
Password: ARRL

One tap mobile
+13462487799,,2128884758#,,,,0#,,128118# US (Houston)
+12532158782,,2128884758#,,,,0#,,128118# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)