[XWARN] Air Force Marathon Sat Sept 17 needs more volunteers

Bob Baker N8ADO n8ado at woh.rr.com
Fri Aug 26 19:45:11 CDT 2022

Since I last begged for more help (Aug 14), a number of additional
volunteers have signed up. A big thank you to all of you. We still need
EIGHT more, at a minimum, to pull it off. The registration site closes
Wednesday, August 31.

I have heard from several folks who have indicated that they will sign
up, but your names do not appear in the database, yet. Please sign up
before the deadline. I'm counting on your help!

Here's how to sign up:

(You need to scroll quite a way down the list of volunteer positions to
get to RACE DAY and then AMATEUR RADIO)

To sign up, go to the Air Force Marathon website (usafmarathon.com)and
navigate to the volunteer portal (GET INVOLVED, Volunteer, VOLUNTEER
NOW, click the green bar).Once on that site, scroll down to Race Day and
click the box for Amateur Radio Operator.Scroll down and fill out all of
the required fields, be sure to click on “Sign Up to Volunteer” at the
bottom of the page.

Thanks for your consideration,

Bob Baker N8ADO

Air Force Marathon Volunteer Lead for Amateur Radio