[XWARN] COVID Exposure

Boggs, Bret A. boggs.82 at wright.edu
Wed Sep 13 13:44:41 CDT 2023

Ok sports fans...  I wanted to give you a heads up. I was exposed to COVID last Friday the 8th for a few hours.  I had dinner with an high school band mate in town for her reunion.  She is quite ill now...  I've taken a COVID test, it was negative and I have no symptoms.  But I am suppose to take precautions until the 18th.

I wasn’t aware at the time of the last meeting, so I was not taking any of the recommended precautions.  If you are experiencing any symptoms, you may want to get tested.

Thanks,
Bret
-----
Bret on the road....